5.0

Anonymous 1 minute ago

This company came in I gave them the blueprints and to my new kitchen and they took about a week and a half my wife loved there choice of work and design. I would recommend this company for project they also tightened up some damaged drywall free of charge. I have referred them to 3 of my family members each time they offered 10% of the job for referrals. At first I thought they were young but they were well mannered and very clean they cover all my furniture and vacuumed the rugs as well great company will be using them to redo both of my bathrooms next...

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of operation bulldoze kitchen remodel. Operation Bulldoze Construction needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned operation bulldoze kitchen remodel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Operation Bulldoze Construction.

Had an Experience with Operation Bulldoze Construction?

Comments

Looks good

Idc Technologies - Latest Techniques and Technology Idc Technologies "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...." Read more Bravo Home Entertainment - Now calling themselves "D.E.I. Marketing" - still scamming! Bravo Home Entertainment "I responded to a job posting for "DEI Marketing", only to discover that they are in fact a shell company of Bravo Home Entertainment. I guess too many people complained..." Read more Allied Barton Security - Review in Staff category  from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Allied Barton Security "I dont work for allied barton but I'm a manager of a store at one of their sites. The Springfield Mall and if they allow their employees to sleep on..." Read more World Patent Marketing - Say good bye to your money World Patent Marketing " Be very careful with this company! It will start out submitting your idea to their website. Then I was contacted by Chris **. This guy is slick, he will..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more