5.0

Anonymous 1 minute ago

This company came in I gave them the blueprints and to my new kitchen and they took about a week and a half my wife loved there choice of work and design. I would recommend this company for project they also tightened up some damaged drywall free of charge. I have referred them to 3 of my family members each time they offered 10% of the job for referrals. At first I thought they were young but they were well mannered and very clean they cover all my furniture and vacuumed the rugs as well great company will be using them to redo both of my bathrooms next...

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of operation bulldoze kitchen remodel. Operation Bulldoze Construction needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned operation bulldoze kitchen remodel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Operation Bulldoze Construction.

Had an Experience with Operation Bulldoze Construction?

Comments

Looks good

Instacart Worst Company Instacart "I placed an order for groceries. I received confirmation. Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible! Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as..." Read more 10-15 Transit shady,unfair practices breaking laws. 10-15 Transit "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..." Read more Operation Bulldoze Construction - Operation Bulldoze Kitchen Remodel Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Operation Bulldoze Construction " Anonymous 1 minute ago This company came in I gave them the blueprints and to my new kitchen and they took about a week and a half my wife loved there choice..." Read more World Patent Marketing - Say good bye to your money World Patent Marketing " Be very careful with this company! It will start out submitting your idea to their website. Then I was contacted by Chris **. This guy is slick, he will..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more